A bright, straight smile makes others smile, too. If you wish to impress others and feel good about yourself, why not explore cosmetic dentistry services at Perry Hall Dental Care? Dr. Emma Galvan and Dr. Karl Meek offer many aesthetic treatments that correct mild to severe cosmetic problems. These Perry Hall, MD, dentists make smile dreams come true.
Tooth shape, size, color, alignment
These elements make up a great smile, and you know one when you see it. You also know when your smile doesn't measure up.
So, we invite you to come to our Perry Hall, MD, office for a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Galvan or Dr. Meek. Tell your dentist exactly how you wish to change your smile. Is dental staining the problem? Are you concerned about some unattractive chips or gaps? What about dental alignment--is it straight, or would you benefit from an orthodontic correction?
At Perry Hall Dental Care, we can take those flaws and reverse them. It just takes planning and innovation, a partnership between you and your dentist.
What can we offer you?
Here's a list of the cosmetic dentistry services we offer our teen and adult patients:
- Cosmetic contouring, a minor enamel resurfacing to improve shape and size
- Composite resin bonding, a fast, economical repair of flaws such as cracks, chips, and gaps using a natural-looking and curable putty
- Porcelain veneers, laminates of medical-grade ceramic which cover the front of cosmetically flawed, but healthy, teeth
- Porcelain crowns, jackets of realistic ceramic customized to cover damaged teeth above the gum line
- White fillings, made of composite resin, porcelain, or glass ionomer
- Inlays and Onlays, partial crowns that restore extensive tooth decay on the chewing surfaces of back teeth
- Invisalign and Clear Correct removable orthodontic aligners straighten crooked teeth without the inconveniences and evident appearance of traditional braces
- Gummy smile treatment, removal of unnecessary and unattractive gum tissue from around selected teeth
- Professional teeth whitening to brighten stained enamel (this is the most popular cosmetic dentistry service by far, says the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry)
Explore it all
At Perry Hall Dental Care, Dr. Emma Galvan and Dr. Karl Meek help patients achieve their best oral health and smile appearance. Sounds like a win-win, doesn't it? To know more about how they can assist you with your aesthetic smile goals, call our Perry Hall, MD, office for a cosmetic dentistry consultation. Call (410) 256-4720.