As the world works to limit the spread of COVID-19, we want to let you know how we’re making our office extra safe during this time.
Wearing masks may be new to you, but not to us. We've always worn PPE (personal protective equipment) to protect you. We've always used state of the art sterilization. We have always disinfected our treatment room surfaces in between each patient. All of our staff receive ongoing infection control training. A third party also inspects the office and provides additional infection control training to all staff members to insure that Perry Hall Dental Care is always providing the safest environment for our patients and staff.
That said, we are now taking some additional precautions to make sure you feel as comfortable in our office as possible:
• All staff members have their temperatures checked each morning and confirm that they are not experiencing any symptoms and have not been around anyone that has or has been exposed to COVID-19
• We will be asking patients a series of screening question on our
confirmation phone call and again when you arrive.
• We will be asking you to stay in your car when you arrive. You will receive a phone call when you may come into the office
• We will ask you to wear a face mask in the office at all times except during dental procedures
• We will be asking you to complete a COVID-19 specific screening form and we will be taking your temperature when you arrive.
• We will ask you to wash your hands or use our provided hand sanitizer prior to going back for your appointment
• We will be providing you with Peroxyl to rinse your mouth prior to any procedures
• For cleanings, we will not be using any ultrasonic scaling and we will not be polishing after cleanings for the time being
• We will be staggering appointment times to insure that only one patient is coming in or leaving the practice at a time
• In addition to the procedures for the operatories, all touch surfaces in the common areas (door knobs, counters, etc.) will be disinfected between each patient.
• Our clinical team and front desk will be wearing additional PPE including face shields
• We have purchased air purifiers for each operatory and the waiting room that have medical grade HEPA filters that remove 99.99% of airborne particles, UV germicidal lamps to kill viruses, and a 18-lb carbon filter to remove chemicals from the air.
With our masks and face shields, we may look a bit like Storm Troopers, but we promise you that we are smiling under our masks.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Thank you for your continued support. We value you as part of the Perry Hall Dental Care family.
• Perry Hall Dental Care
Pain can occur in any number of places in your mouth: teeth, gums, roots, the palate, tongue and jaw.
Cavities are a common culprit causing pain. Untreated cavities can impact nerves because of infections of the tooth and gums. Impacted and abscessed teeth and sore jaws from teeth grinding are other common causes of pain.
Improper bite relationships and jaw disorders can also cause pain. Other sources of pain include sleep disorders, and headaches and neck aches.
Special splints can sometimes be applied to stabilize a bite. Bites can also be corrected with special orthodontic procedures, appliances and restoration techniques.