As the world works to limit the spread of COVID-19, we want to let you know how we’re making our office extra safe during this time.
Wearing masks may be new to you, but not to us. We've always worn PPE (personal protective equipment) to protect you. We've always used state of the art sterilization. We have always disinfected our treatment room surfaces in between each patient. All of our staff receive ongoing infection control training. A third party also inspects the office and provides additional infection control training to all staff members to insure that Perry Hall Dental Care is always providing the safest environment for our patients and staff.
That said, we are now taking some additional precautions to make sure you feel as comfortable in our office as possible:
• All staff members have their temperatures checked each morning and confirm that they are not experiencing any symptoms and have not been around anyone that has or has been exposed to COVID-19
• We will be asking patients a series of screening question on our
confirmation phone call and again when you arrive.
• We will be asking you to stay in your car when you arrive. You will receive a phone call when you may come into the office
• We will ask you to wear a face mask in the office at all times except during dental procedures
• We will be asking you to complete a COVID-19 specific screening form and we will be taking your temperature when you arrive.
• We will ask you to wash your hands or use our provided hand sanitizer prior to going back for your appointment
• We will be providing you with Peroxyl to rinse your mouth prior to any procedures
• For cleanings, we will not be using any ultrasonic scaling and we will not be polishing after cleanings for the time being
• We will be staggering appointment times to insure that only one patient is coming in or leaving the practice at a time
• In addition to the procedures for the operatories, all touch surfaces in the common areas (door knobs, counters, etc.) will be disinfected between each patient.
• Our clinical team and front desk will be wearing additional PPE including face shields
• We have purchased air purifiers for each operatory and the waiting room that have medical grade HEPA filters that remove 99.99% of airborne particles, UV germicidal lamps to kill viruses, and a 18-lb carbon filter to remove chemicals from the air.
With our masks and face shields, we may look a bit like Storm Troopers, but we promise you that we are smiling under our masks.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Thank you for your continued support. We value you as part of the Perry Hall Dental Care family.
• Perry Hall Dental Care
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to their final position.
You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.